5th National Patient Reported Outcome Measure (PROMs) Annual UK Research Virtual Conference – Registration & Calls For Abstracts
9th December 2020
Registration & Calls For Abstracts now open!
The 5th National PROMs Annual Research Conference will return in June 2021 as a virtual event.
Wednesday 16th and Thursday 17th June 2021 at The University of Sheffield
Call for Abstracts until Monday 8th February 2021
The event will have a mixture of plenary sessions, workshops, oral presentations and posters by PROMs researchers from across the UK and internationally. The conference will bring together leading experts and early career researchers to engage with the latest advances in the field of PROMs research and implementation.
- Download a copy of the PROMS Conference Overview
- Download a copy of the latest PROMS Conference Programme
- Information on Abstracts can be downloaded here
- Abstract submissions: until 8th February 2021
- Notification to authors: from 29th March 2021
- Registration: until 11th June 2021
- Two day conference:
- Day 1 – Wednesday 16th June from 10am – 2pm
- Day 2 – Thursday 17th June from 12 noon – 4pm (networking event 4-5pm)
- The conference will utilise the video conferencing tool, Blackboard Collaborate.
Plenary session 1 – PROMs past, present and future
Professor Joanne Greenhalgh, School of Sociology and Social Policy, University of Leeds
Plenary session 2 – Hot topics
Professor John Brazier will chair a discussion, with guests Professor Joanne Greenhalgh, School of Sociology and Social Policy, University of Leeds; Professor Nick Bansback, School of Population and Public Health, University of British Columbia, Canada; Elizabeth Gibbons, Senior Research Scientist, Clinical Outcomes Solutions; Dr Alexis Foster, School of Health Related Research, University of Sheffield.
To register and/or submit an abstract visit:
If you have any questions about the conference, please contact the Conference Planning team at ARC_HEEE@Sheffield.ac.ukPress release sign up